Marketing Manager- Allegheny Surface Technology (Lewis Run, PA)
The Marketing Manager is responsible for attracting and analyzing the leads and opportunities generated through marketing activities. This position will build marketing campaigns designed to generate marketing qualified leads from multiple sources including social media, trade shows, advertising, and referrals. Through analysis, there will be a loop of learning and improvement for the next campaign to generate even more valid business leads.
Essential Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Generating leads and opportunities through campaigns and other methods.
- Research products, markets, industries, competitors, geographies, etc. to identify marketing targets and prospects.
- Develops and expands company’s web presence through social media, email, web advertising, and other online sources; promotes company brand through these channels.
- Drafts, implements, maintains, and revises online marketing campaigns to drive sales and revenue to the company.
- Enter leads into Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to hand off to Territory Sales or Inside Sales.
- Analyzing the portfolio, in order to:
- Determine the successful conversion rate
- Understand the velocity of leads from generation to conversion to sales orders
- Draw conclusions about the quality of the campaign results and turn conclusions into improvements for the next campaign
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- At least five years related experience in lead generation and qualification.
- Proven social media and CRM skills. Word Press experience is a plus.
Able to read, analyze and interpret scientific and technical journals and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or issues. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations. The ability to communicate in English both written and verbal with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Enterprise Resource Planning software including CRM. Knowledge of telephone and virtual conferencing protocol.
Travel for the purpose of customer visits and trade show participation may occasionally be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants meeting the criteria above must successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening, possible pre-employment assessments, interview, and background investigation in order to qualify for full-time.
Allegheny Surface Technology
14 Egbert Lane
Lewis Run, PA 16738
11 Lincoln Drive
Lewis Run, PA 16738
Phone : 814-362-2590
Fax : 814-362-4674
Email : email@example.com